Lansky sharpening kit and Gerber Big Rock camp knife for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrdaviemac

Jan 4, 2010
Perth. Scotland
I have for sale a basic Lansky sharpening kit. This is an original, purchased from Germany in the early 1990's. It consists of 3 oil stones, course, medium and fine. These are used and slightly worn and to be honest, if i was keeping it to use, I would buy a diamond stone. The kit is complete with original desk/workbench clamp. I have used this kit with great success bringing even the dullest of blades back to an even, razor sharp edge. £20 posted in Uk. I also have a gerber big rock camp knife for sale. Used but in great condition. I cant see past these cheap knives for general bushcraft/camp use. They take a very good edge, full tang and have a handy thumb ramp for featherstick making!! £20 posted in Uk. I still have Stu Mitchell Deval, RWL34v stainless with CF scales. £300 inc RMSD. Opinel no.10, £8 posted in Uk and LED lenser headtorch £16 posted in UK.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE