Lansky sharpening kit and Gerber Big Rock camp knife for sale

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

mrdaviemac

Jan 4, 2010
Perth. Scotland
I have for sale a basic Lansky sharpening kit. This is an original, purchased from Germany in the early 1990's. It consists of 3 oil stones, course, medium and fine. These are used and slightly worn and to be honest, if i was keeping it to use, I would buy a diamond stone. The kit is complete with original desk/workbench clamp. I have used this kit with great success bringing even the dullest of blades back to an even, razor sharp edge. £20 posted in Uk. I also have a gerber big rock camp knife for sale. Used but in great condition. I cant see past these cheap knives for general bushcraft/camp use. They take a very good edge, full tang and have a handy thumb ramp for featherstick making!! £20 posted in Uk. I still have Stu Mitchell Deval, RWL34v stainless with CF scales. £300 inc RMSD. Opinel no.10, £8 posted in Uk and LED lenser headtorch £16 posted in UK.

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.