kydex sheath for clipper

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JURA

Forager
Feb 15, 2007
devon
Hi all.
I am looking for a source for a kydex sheath for a frosts clipper.. like the one in the post i have just replied to in the classifieds section. Sorry i dont know how to put the picture in this section...bit of a tech nerd. thanks all. Jura

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hi all.
I am looking for a source for a kydex sheath for a frosts clipper.. like the one in the post i have just replied to in the classifieds section. Sorry i dont know how to put the picture in this section...bit of a tech nerd. thanks all. Jura

Well it doesn't look quite the same as the one you mention, however this guy made me a very nice sheath for one of my knives, here is a link to one of his previous ebay auctions. He doesn't have anything for auction right now however he seems like an approachable guy and I'm sure he'd be able to build one to your spec for the clipper.

:)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110237135600

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE