Kydex multicarry sheath (show and tell)

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I am looking at making a multi carry sheath from kydex and I am looking for inspiration.

Lets see yours.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
How about a hybrid. This was mine and sold it back to Rob. The two really work well together for something different.
Oh and the package arrived today, thanks there bob on.
797EEB30-ED4D-43AD-B1F9-EB5727795BC4-10245-000006FC9ACCFFA6_zps39740e2d.jpg

now my puter is working again heres some of mine

Wrap sheath on an large Tek lock with maxped pouch my fav carry for this size knife
dspmaxpcfkypouchlow500.jpg

a lot of stuff on a Drop bracket
iankydexd400.jpg

couple more on old style drop brackets can be removed and a Teklock put on as the forst knife for horizontal carry ( or Mollie Loks etc)
falka1b600.jpg

Larger sheath Nessy pancake with the newer design drop bracket takes Webbing loop or Leather loop or Tek locks lrd or small etc

dc4dnkmaxback198.jpg
dc4dnkmaxspine198.jpg
dc4dnkmaxfront231.jpg

or change to Horizontal back carry
dnkxlmckydex700.jpg

drop leg brkt again lots of slots for many options
dwmbe700.jpg

Basically if you put a sheath on the blade either wrap or pancake and put in std hole size and spacings ( ie 1/4" eyelets 1.5" on centers) theres lots of of the shelf bits you can use to change carry

ATB

Duncan

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Ill shoot you a note mate - I want a Kydex rig for "Beater" rather like your Nessie one - yours are by far the neatest I have seen :)

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Do you put eyelets on all the holes? Even the ones the screws go through? If you do what screws are they and can you supply the eyelets and screws?

Do you put eyelets on all the holes? Even the ones the screws go through? If you do what screws are they and can you supply the eyelets and screws?

yes I eyelet all the holes usually

and use Chicago screws to bolt stuff together they fit thro the 1/4" eyelets tho you can just use the Chicago screws means you can take the sheath apart and wash it i do this some times for Stalking sheaths etc

have a look at hth vids on my site I linked to earlier

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE