Knivesandtools.co.uk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
I am a fan of the supplier, and put there customer service in the same bracket as Heinnie.

Agreed the co.uk is confusing, but they have multiple domains for different countries, just their choice to attract more people from around the world.

To be honest, I think it kind of works in our current situation, as the European version displays different prices, not just the currency comparison, due to us leaving the EU, so quite transparent pricing on the co.uk site.

I kind of knew before Christmas that things would not be the same, so got my last order in, before we left.

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
At least they are up front with their postage charges and possible customs hit. Does make it slightly less appealing to buy from them in my opinion. Cheers

WittyUsername

Forager
Oct 21, 2020
Kent
I found their customer service an absolute nightmare. Had to wait weeks for a knife with no updates or replies to my emails, and then when it arrived it was the wrong knife anyway. It did all get resolved in the end but it took a few months and a lot of effort on my behalf.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Not a fan. I think the use of the .co.uk address, when they are not located in the UK is misleading.

Back in 2018 I was in Hong Kong and saw a knife in a shop there that I rather fancied. I wanted to know the price in the UK to judge whether it was a good deal or not. Found it on the Knivesandtools site and it was cheaper than I had seen in the HK store. On that I decided I would buy from K&T when I got back to the UK. Last night in HK I got a case of the impatients and decided to order it then. It was only when I was half way through the ordering process and had input a shipping address that a message came up to say that they would not ship that knife to the UK. A .co.uk store that won't ship to the UK...what the :censored:?!?
Only then did I realise that they were not a UK based company.

They are far from the only company to do this and I am equally against all of them.

When there are UK based retailers like Heinnie, Moonraker, and Mikesknives to name the three I have used, I don't have reason to support overseas suppliers who use tricky marketing.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE