Knives Knives And more knives

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Here we have more items of the bladey kind
whinchester hunting knife lovely item not used at all just added two rivets to the cordura sheath aside from that as new..

M TECH COPY OF U>S> marines combat knife leather handle and sheath really robust and quality piece of kit
063.jpg

has lost some of the blackening along centre of blade due to reworking of the edge but aside from that it is mint would even make a good project for someone or bushcraft knife as it is. the blade itself is about 7 inches by 1 and1/4 and about 3 /mill thick.

small karambit neck knife 3
062.jpg
inch inward curved blade like a bear claw with finger hole through the blade. and black plastic type handle held by really small screws type fastening the sheath is again composite like the mora sheath material black in colour with multi carry potion holes hooks etc as a gutting knife this would de superb i think

explora survival knife the one with the metal handle and sheath with internal kit wire cutters and catapult built into it
very hard to fi
061.jpg
nd and this one is immaculate and complete.

tactical knife based on and almost identical to the buck nighthawk but without the sawback again slight wear to the parkerisation but a real meaty functional knife brill edge blade about 5 ,1/4 inches by 1 and 1/4 and about 4mm thick on the spine built to take hammer. sheath is black cordura again very well made handle is soft /sure grip wit nodules for added grip.

as for my wants see my post items up for trade same rules and deals apply. dont know how to post photos but pm me your mobile number and i will send you photos.

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
You'd increase your success rate dramatically by posting your pics on here. It's easy and there is a sticky thread somewhere on how to do it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE