Knives for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrdaviemac

Jan 4, 2010
Perth. Scotland
I have a few old knives to clear. 1st is an old Helle sheath knife, very old, was my grandfathers and kept in his greenhouse for cutting string etc, very blunt and in need of good regrind. 2nd is again very old schrade old timer, again greenhouse fodder but a bit sharper and finally a new micarta scaled butterfly knife, 440 stainless and razor sharp, never used, very nice knife and sharp. Offers on all the above via pm. May trade for bushcraft type knife.

Attachments

• knives 003.jpg
    knives 003.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 530
  • knives 005.jpg
    knives 005.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 526
  • knives 004.jpg
    knives 004.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 524
  • knives 002.jpg
    knives 002.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 527
  • knives 007.jpg
    knives 007.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 528
  • knives 001.jpg
    knives 001.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 533
  • knives 006.jpg
    knives 006.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:

mrdaviemac

Jan 4, 2010
Perth. Scotland
£20 for the old helle, needs a bit work on the stones to give it back its razor edge!! I have had the butterfly knife for 20 years, a real nice knife. Havent decided its fate yet. Nice blade to convert into something less illegal!!

£20 for the old helle, needs a bit work on the stones to give it back its razor edge!! I have had the butterfly knife for 20 years, a real nice knife. Havent decided its fate yet. Nice blade to convert into something less illegal!!

ITS Not illegal if you have owned it that long you can still carry on owning it However you can commit an offence with it bit like haveing a car thats capable of going over 70mph is not illegal till you do something that is with it

you commit an offence if you sell or give it away or take it into a public place (this causes a problem only if you want to move house as the inside of a vehicular is legaly a public place )

you could take it apart it looks like its bolted together then its just a pile of bits which are legal
you could make a bit of metal to bolt into the handle with making it a fixed balde etc

Rememebr next tiem the Police strut on teh telly aboput al the illegal knives they have handed in at an amnesty that they have had an amnesty for things that ARE NOT illegal and in the numbers they dont add how many of identical (mainly kitchen knives) where also legaly sold in legal shops in the same county over the same time period )

ATB

Duncan

mrdaviemac

Jan 4, 2010
Perth. Scotland
Guys, The butterfly knife is a real beauty with very smart micarta scales. I think I may pull it to bits and make a fixed blade. Would be very easy to convert.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE