KNIVES for sale - WOODLORE, etc.... over 18s only

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mr walloping

Mar 14, 2011
in my house
DSC_0093.jpgDSC_0095.jpg Ray Mears Woodlore (Alan Wood) Knife. Good condition. Comes with leather belt and chest sheath. Also supplied with adaptor strap to turn chest sheath into dangler type sheath. .Woodlore sold

DSC_0092.jpgKnivsmed Stromeng Lekku 9" Blade. Good condition. soldDSC_0096.jpgNeck Knife. Unknown maker. Purchased from Bearclaw. 3" blade. 7" total lengthNeck knife sold
DSC_0091.jpg
Pukko Knife. Unknown maker. Hardly used/VGC. Leather and birchwood sheath. sold

Last edited:

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
I'm hoping it's still here by the end of the month, as that's when I get paid, Iv been waiting for one to prop up for ages but I keep missing them:( fingers crossed it doesn't go as I will defo buy it on the 31st

Jun 10, 2017
Georgia , USA
Hey I'll take the woodlore. What's it going for ? Thanks.

View attachment 28094View attachment 28095 Ray Mears Woodlore (Alan Wood) Knife. Good condition. Comes with leather belt and chest sheath. Also supplied with adaptor strap to turn chest sheath into dangler type sheath. .Woodlore sold

View attachment 28096Knivsmed Stromeng Lekku 9" Blade. Good condition. soldView attachment 28100Neck Knife. Unknown maker. Purchased from Bearclaw. 3" blade. 7" total lengthNeck knife sold
View attachment 28101
Pukko Knife. Unknown maker. Hardly used/VGC. Leather and birchwood sheath. sold

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE