Knives and kit for trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robs

Sep 3, 2003
Gloucestershire
I have a few bits of kit up for trade.

Nanok -10 sleeping bag double zipped boot bag in base, shop purchased not ex gov issed in very good condition, no repairs or holes etc.

Alpine Lowe ruck sac, original pack from the days when they were made in Irland colour purple/blue in great condition as its been stored away.

Tipi tent, don't get to excited as its a cheap model sold for £80 at millets a while back .
Great tent once waterproof again.

Schatt and Morgan wormed bone stockman folder, great legal edc. Vgc

Byrd Meadowhawk folder 2 G-10 as new

Helle Dokka folder, BNIB.

I'm looking for a trade on a xl/xxl jacket or waistcoats for shooting/outdoors in tweed, wool or waxed cotton and shooting quilt jackets.

Also looking for grohmann knives, Canadian belt knife and always looking for Nessmuk knives.

Also in need for some country boots size 11 ish like dealers or brogues

Let me know if you want photos.

Thanks
robs

Last edited:

robs

Sep 3, 2003
Gloucestershire
Not yet but I can take some at the weekend, there are posts on here where member moded them. Send me a email address via PM and I'll send photo

birchwood

Nomad
Sep 6, 2011
Kent
Re the pm I sent regarding the sleeping bag. Any luck with the photos you were going to send?
I have sorted out two Beretta shooting shirts if they are of any interest.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE