Knives and a few bits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Hi guys,

I have a few bits for you consideration, all prices include paypal fees and postage via 1st RM.
(Just to cover myself can you please state you are over 18 in the PM if you want any of the knives).

First up of a svord peasant re handled in black walnut.
£20

Next up a svord peasant mini re handled in, I think, spalted birch.
This one is missing the internal retaining pin which acts as a stop to the blade when open but can be fairly easily replaced.
£10

Next up another peasant mini re handled in amboyna burl. Really nice looking knife.
£17.50

Next I had a custom leather belt dangler sheath made to fit the peasant minis by lucky lee I this parish.
For anyone who knows his work this is a stunning piece of craftsmanship.
I couldn't let it go for less that £55 but will half the price of either of the peasants if bought with it.
Will also fit a standard peasant mini with stock plastic handles.

Next is a fallkniven DC4 sharpening stone, this has been barely used as it sits in my pack but I tend to use my bench stones at home before/after a trip and don't cut enough to need to field sharpen.
£14

Lastly is my cold steel OSS, this is double edged and very sharp. A large knife by also very light.
£50

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413723802.773990.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413723820.182227.jpg

First to post then pm gets first refusal, and questions just ask.

All the best, Hamster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Ok so the amboyna burl is now gone.

How about a few price drops to get the rest moving -

Svord peasant in black walnut £15

Svord peasant mini in spalted birch plus custom dangler sheath
£50 as the peasant needs a new retaining pin, nice simple little project for someone and a beautiful sheath from lucky lee!

Barely used DC4 stone in leather sheath
£12

Cold steel OSS with kydex sheath
£45

I'm happy to hold items as SPF if anyone needs to wait till payday as I realise it's nearly the end of the month.

All the best, Hamster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE