Knife making competition-entrants list and entrys only

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Been busy over xmas, did pop on on the 7th and 8th but no poll was up.
it gets confusing when the rules keep getting changed, dont know what to do and pms not getting a reply to.

Oh well, you did say you were dropping out, can't really blame anyone for taking you at your word. Nice looking knife though if its any consolation?

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
The rules did not say i had to put my knife in more than one thread.

The original thread got very cluttered and, in the last postings of the thread, entrants were clearly and politely asked to post in this thread.

the last part i said when i was getting death threats from some of the users here.

If you have received death threats you should inform both Tony and the police. I take it you have?

would of been nice if i was asked, at the time people new why i said that.

You were asked in the same manner as everyone else ~ openly and in the original thread. At the end of the day you had from the switch over of threads on 05 December until 07 January to state your intention to rejoin the competition or, otherwise, to approach the OP with that intent as the aim.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
As has been said if you can PM either admin or the mods about the details of the death threats made on here we can forward onto the police for you if you like
Death threats are no joke and we would certainly not accept that kind of behaviour on BCUK
Copies of the PMs would be really helpfull too so we can go to the police with proof

Again by PM, can you let someone know (myself, Tony or Man of Tainth etc.) who on the website team, and how, you contacted them to report it. As before copies of the PM or email would be great.

Thanks

Mark

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Email the site owner lol you should try it, good luck in getting a reply.
I gave that a go 2 or 3 times, guess what, no replys

So you didn't get a reply from me, how about the police? PM me your full name, address and phone number, all the contact details you have for the people sending you death threats and copies of the messages themselves, give me an incident number so that I can use it for a reference when contacting the police with the contact information I can find from your supplied identity of the posters.

Do not post on the forums anywhere any further comments about this, we are now taking this matter very seriously which means taking legal advice on how to present all the information we have for all parties (you and others we trace through your info) to the police, this will happen by the end of next week. Copy the info to me and also to Ahjno so that we can make sure no mistakes are made.

My apologies to all for jumping in on this thread

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Sorry i missed this guys but this is the first time i've been on the forum properly for about 2 months! (work has been mental)

There is some some stunning work on here chaps and you should all be proud of what you've done!!

Cant wait to see the results

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE