Knife i made from recycled materials.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sticks65

Forager
Mar 18, 2007
Caer-lerion
I made this knife from an old carbon steel saw blade.

The blade is 2mm thick and 4 1/2"long,total length is 8 1/4"

The handle is recycled walnut and has red vulcanised fiber liners.

I made it for the kitchen really but it could easily be used as a bushcraft knife.
009-10.jpg

012-8.jpg

003-5.jpg

011-10.jpg

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Looks a great slicer, nice one. Its good fun making your own knives. Ive played with spring coils and going to try some cut up sections of leaf springs next, now ive got a portable forge.

sticks65

Forager
Mar 18, 2007
Caer-lerion
Looks a great slicer, nice one. Its good fun making your own knives. Ive played with spring coils and going to try some cut up sections of leaf springs next, now ive got a portable forge.
Ive yet to try leaf springs.

I used aol saw mill blade,saw blade for fillet knives,files and railroad spikes that where sent over from a friend in the US,ive also used lawn mower blades,edging shears and tin snips.

Looking foeward to seeing the blades you make from the springs mate.:)

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Ive yet to try leaf springs.

I used aol saw mill blade,saw blade for fillet knives,files and railroad spikes that where sent over from a friend in the US,ive also used lawn mower blades,edging shears and tin snips.

Looking foeward to seeing the blades you make from the springs mate.:)

Here you go Sticks, this was my first full tang knife, so tryed forging and file work to practice those too.

100_2740.jpg

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Thanks sticks, its Birch burl saved from some tree work I did. Oiled with some raw linseed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE