Knife for sale....

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
This really pains me. I am selling my Gene Ingram knife. The only reason is because I need more money towards an engagement ring.
I'm sad that I haven't yet 'used' this knife enough to make it undesirable to others because then I would have to keep it! :lmao:

I am offering it here first because I want this knife to be used. I have used it myself but not nearly enough. It's still in great shape. There is a slight mark on the sheath.

This is, quite simply, the nicest knife I have ever had the pleasure to own. For those who aren't familiar with Gene's work then I suggest you do a search but be quick as someone may dive in first....

The cost of the knife, delivered to your door is £100. There will be no price drops on this.
I would prefer payment by bank transfer but will accept cheque or paypal.

Oh, and the first "I'll take it" in this thread gets it, not the first pm.

The specs:

Blade length - 4"
Overall length - 8.5"
Blade steel - S30V
Handle material - Stabilised spalted maple with black liners
Drool factor - 10 out of 10

The pics:

DSCN3509.jpg

DSCN3515.jpg

DSCN3510.jpg

DSCN3511.jpg

DSCN3512.jpg

DSCN3513.jpg

DSCN3514.jpg

So, anyone want to break my heart to help ensnare a heart?

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
Stew said:
I am selling my Gene Ingram knife. The only reason is because I need more money towards an engagement ring.

Congratulations :D (on the engagement) and comisserations :rolleyes: (on the loss of your lovely knife)

Best of luck, I bit the bullett and married my number 1 girl almost 2 years ago now, never looked back.........yet...... :rolleyes:

ATB....Stu

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
All the best with the nuptuals.

I married nearly 4 years ago!! :eek: Where has the time gone?

Now that lovely haze of romance has been replaced by the sleep deprived haze of two toddlers! :lmao:

I hope you have a long and happy marriage and everything you both want.

Commiserations on the knife, though greater love hath no man eh?

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Knives come and go stu (I should know).

A good woman is worth a ship load of knives and axes (I do know)

I'd sell all mine in a heartbeat for BB

Good call and congrats

Red

Mar 22, 2006
North Wales
MAD MAN SELLS BEAUTIFUL KNIFE FOR LADY!!!! i can see the new headlines now!!! congrats mate, i bet shes worth every drooling.... curvy.... sensual...... shhhhhhharp..... shhhhhhiney....... cut me up some road kill bit of it!!!

Apr 2, 2007
SE London
Received this knife the other day and I just have to say it is a thing of real beauty.
Stew you are a very lucky man indeed to have someone more precious than this beautiful object in your life.
Good luck to you. I will cherish the knife and as my Bushcraft adventures grow I will post you all some pictures of it in action.
Nick.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE