Knife clear out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
First up is a Stuart Mitchell bushcraft knife, made in 2006 so is probably a collectors item now!
It has been used but as they say not abused, with a polish of the blade it would look like new, comes complete with paperwork.

£ 145.00 for a quick sale Now £ 125.00 Now £ 105.00

2 A knife by Ivan Campos, the knife is 240mm long with a 130mm blade, only shaved hairs and sliced paper

£ 40.00 Now £ 35.00 Now £ 30.00

3 Case Hobo knife with flattened box, as new

£ 65.00 Now £ 55.00 Now £50.00 Now Sold

4 A knife made by Joel over on BB, Wasdale Bushcraft -

http://www.britishblades.com/forums...ves-for-sale&p=1521113&highlight=#post1521113
Only sliced paper

Want what I paid for it £ 55.00

5 Bone handled Damascus knife, unknown maker, shaving sharp, crying out for a sheath to be made, never carried

£ 55.00 Now £ 45.00 Now £ 40.00

6 Bark River North Star, 1st production run, only ever sliced paper, the blade has a couple of small discolourations on it, no idea what from as it has only ever been in a draw in the sheath

£ 95.00 Now £ 90.00

These are not the best pics i know and my descriptions could be a lot better so if you want any more info just ask and I will do my best to reply to you.

I hope all these are priced to sell quick, pm me if you think otherwise, there are more to come.

Prices include P&P to UK mainland, bank transfer would be best but will take PayPal

Thanks, Russ

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
PM sent, i'll dust it off for you too as its been sat in a draw since i bought it along with my other knives!

Thanks

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
2 & 5 now sold,open to sensible offers on the others, also want to add a few more but how I go about changing the post title to say this?

Thanks, Russ

DiamondAl

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2008
Nederland
Knives arrived safely this morning, many thanks, exactly as described. It was a pleasure doing business with you. PM also sent.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Alan.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE