Knife Advice

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
it would sit perfectly as a baldric rig I'm wondering if a no6 sized one would fit a couple of my other folders

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
it would sit perfectly as a baldric rig I'm wondering if a no6 sized one would fit a couple of my other folders
(Wandering further off topic....)

I don't know the answer to that one, but I can tell you that he responded very quickly to my questions - in English - and was more than happy to tweak my sheath to my particular wants. Worth just asking him I guess.

Last edited:

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
I have tried the F1 and like it ... but not enough to have it as my main user...
I am afraid that my main user is one I made myself from an Indian/Pakistani damascus blade of dubious origin that I was given by a friend.... I expected the lamination to fail quite quickly but it has lasted YEARS of use.
I am still looking for the "perfect " knife and although many are excellent none have it all for me...

Kind of have to ask about this one, a while ago there was a bloke selling blades like that all over the place and the general consensus seemed to be that if you bought one of them the world would blow up and your head would fall off.

My guess was that the difference in raw material cost between OK steel and utter garbage likely wasn't that much (especially when you factor the labour making Damascus into the deal) so whoever made it might as well at least make it out of OK steel.

Any more info on this knife made from dubious steel? Just wondering, thats all.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE