Kit sale: laptop fundraising

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
My laptop is running on its last legs, so I'm saving up for a new one (Apple Macbook), because I'm a poor student ;) I have to let go some of my kit that doesn't get used much.
Any questions, just ask :D

For sale:

All prices to your doorstep, including Paypal (only), please show your interest in this thread so others know if an item is still available or not

1. Hennessey Hammock

Woodlore&

This is an early edition Hennessey Hammock. IIRC it's called the 'Nordic'. Together with the 'Tropic' it was one of the first on the market. Hence this one doesn't come with snakeskins and the like. In green, with flysheet and stuffsack.

Pricedrop: 80 GBP

2. Karrimor Sabre 60-100 SOLD

3. Woodlore Hootchie

2810102079_93ca8349ed.jpg

Specs: 1.75m x 2.5m, 684 grams. Small hole (about a milimeter near cornerloop, repaired) - comes without lines. More pictures on Woodlore's website

Pricedrop: 40 GBP

4. Original Aussie Hootchie SOLD

5. Spoonknife SOLD

6. Karrimor Sabre 30 SOLD

Many thanks :)

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Hootchie arrived safely agree with above. Very good condition. Was going to be a spare but is so good It'll replace my first!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE