Kit List Spreadsheet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
all this techno witchcraft.
whats wrong with a bit o paper or back of a napkin?

seriously looks good Rich if beyond my understanding
You ain't alone MoT!
I do not have so much kit as to have a great deal of choice of what to pack anyway.
But then these days I cannot carry gear far anyway ... my legs/hips/back hurt after 5 miles un-laden strolling!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Nice format, i like how you have the separated by the location or bag, think i'll try that.

Here's my current effort

Clip0001_zps7e0752a3.jpg

Stuff tends to get swapped and changed a fair bit, so i put the weight of the stuff i'm taking in the right hand column and if i'm not taking it it goes in the left hand column

Some similar kit to what I use

You eat less than me though :) How long can you survive on coffee and soup? :) Or have you forgotten to put a lot of stuff in the right hand column?

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
Some similar kit to what I use

You eat less than me though :) How long can you survive on coffee and soup? :) Or have you forgotten to put a lot of stuff in the right hand column?

Spot on

I haven't added the food yet.
To be honest i haven't really decided on food yet for the trip.

I've got a rather large order of Wayfarer grub sitting at me Mum's, but i ordered these more as a "just in case" as they're a bit heavy for taking 5 days worth.

Was kinda relying on ordering some Pack'it gourmet grub, but i'm not paying more for shipping than the produce is worth.

Mountain house do some dried meals but the last time i tasted them (fair few years ago) they were pretty terrible.

Right now i'm thinking i'll pop into the supermarket before we leave and pick up a load of rice.
I can then use the rice to "fill out" the wayfarer meals.

Any recommendations?

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Any recommendations?

Have you got a Go Outdoors or Cotswolds handy? The Adventure Food meals are really tasty and on 3 for 2 at the moment, I think they're better than Mountain House. Avoid the mine beef hotpot and the meat is like dog food.

Bulgar wheat is nice to bulk up meals

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
Have you got a Go Outdoors or Cotswolds handy? The Adventure Food meals are really tasty and on 3 for 2 at the moment, I think they're better than Mountain House. Avoid the mine beef hotpot and the meat is like dog food.

Bulgar wheat is nice to bulk up meals

Non in Greece, but there is a Go outdoors in Loughborough i think and a Cotsworlds in Derby, should have a couple of days over there before we set off so i'll nip and have a look.

Thank you

Cheers
Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE