Kit clearout.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
MSR Titan kettle little used in good condition. SOLD
Karrimor sabre 45ltr in black in excellent condition SOLD
side pouches with yoke to fit the above in green . SOLD
Gransfor Bruks kubben axe VGC £40. SOLD
Maxpedition rucksack in didgital camo SOLD
Duluth Rambler pack in A1 condition SOLD
Swandri long bush shirt in green two small nicks but hardly noticable. XL. £85.

1x mora spoon knife SOLD.

Pics to follow

More gear to follow as i tidy up.

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I do not need a kubben....I do not need a kubben....I do not need a kubben....
Someone please buy this quickly :screwy:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
i'll take the maxpedition stuff Johnny

might as well, it'll suit my lad,..

PMed you

Last edited:

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Mate I asked a q and no ans also can we please read the post guys before you post I'll take it without knowing all the info otherwise it's a free for all and johnny you'll be disappointed if it's not what they imagine . Make model and colour it's basics , so before you post spf can you please tell me which model maxpedition .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Mate I asked a q and no ans also can we please read the post guys before you post I'll take it without knowing all the info otherwise it's a free for all and johnny you'll be disappointed if it's not what they imagine . Make model and colour it's basics , so before you post spf can you please tell me which model maxpedition .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I agree it was a rushed post this morning but i dont have too much time free so did what i could.
The offer to buy from Raikey is a fair one as he knows which it is as i bought it from him a while ago so no fear there.
I do and will take on board your comments.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
No Problem mate, But I will have to tell the boss when she gets home that some guy called Chiseller forced me in to buying it, if thats ok.

Noooo I'm still sore from my last besting by swmbo for a helikon jkt. She wouldn't have it when I explained that its natural for them to include a fire piston in one pocket and a steel in totha . Hand warmer pockets I explained .....wallop :lmao:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

disherwood

Jun 1, 2012
queensbury
Hi. I will take the MSR titan...I live near Bradford ( not bragging....more a plea for sympathy) I travel to and from Leeds often so could pick it up . cheers david

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE