Kit Clearout

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
OK Peep's,

this little lot has got to go. All prices are inclusive of postage and packing within UK as well as Paypal fee's etc.

Cotton Gaberdine DPM windproof trousers to match an SAS smock. These are the plum's and are brand new and unworn. The metric size is 76cm leg, 96cm waist and 112cm seat. These are the ones with the velcro at the bottom of the leg so as to get them on over your boots. £32.50 NOW £30

Issue Warm weather sleeping bag with compression sack and liner. Brand new and unused. This is a fantastic bit of kit. either use it by itself in warm weather or slip it inside another bag for cold very cold weather. Liner is still in it's bag. £32.50 NOW £30

Norwegian Army shirts X2. Brand new and unused. size 116cm (large/extra large) brand new and unused, still in packets. £12 each NOW SOLD

Olive green t-shirts X2 size Large / X Large Brand new, still wrapped, Military Issue. £10 for the pair NOW £7.50 NOW SOLD

Brown Desert issue 'Airtex' t-shirts x3 size medium/large, Brand new, still wrapped £15 for all three. NOW £12.50 NOW SOLD

American Poncho Liner in woodland camo. As mentioned and Illustrated in Ray Mears Essential Bushcraft (page 14). Top bit of kit, ideal for lining lighweight sleeping bags when it gets chilly, or using by itself in hot weather. £15 NOW SOLD

Dew liner, Black sized 180 /104. Fantastic piece of kit. basically a extreme cold weather, quilted and lined pair of overalls. Zips from neck to ankle and down either leg, cinch waist, chest and hip pockets and a fitted, quilted and faux fur lined hood. Elasticated cuffs. This is used but the only thing wrong with it is the hoops for your feet at the bottom of the legs have gone through. However, you would'nt use them anyway (trust me on that one). These are rare as hens teeth and anyone who has use them will know how stunningly effective these are in an extreme cold environment. £50 NOW SOLD

Remember, all these prices are including postage, packing and Paypal fee's and i'll even throw a book into each sale for free! I don't know which, but you'll get a free book. First PM reserves, Payment secures. Please make sure you send your address in your PM. Cheers,

Jedadiah

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Shameless Bump. :rolleyes: Gaberdine windproof trousers, sleeping system and green t-shirts still available. Going on the South Wales meet later today so you may not recieve replies until Sunday night. If your going to the South Wales meet and fancy looking at any of this kit, let me know and i'll bring it with me. Cheers!:D

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
He took the brown one's, green are still up for grabs, as is the trousers and sleep system. Made a bit of a mistake with the sleep system, apparently it's only light weight and not a summer bag. It was designed for the desert use so it is light in weight but good for down to 2 degrees! One of my compadre's used one with a t-shirt and jogging bottoms and said he was warm enough when it was -5, but that could have been a 'fisherman's -5 if you know what i mean;)

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I've got to say I am really happy with the poncho liner, I've missed having one since my B-in-L borrowed mine to go to Cameroon and let baby gorilla's go to the toilet on it:yikes:!

Oh and I am EXTREMELY happy with the SFA I got off you too!
Cheers Buddy.

I seem to be missing a book though??????:D :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE