KIT CLEAROUT- various quality items

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wales1

Aug 3, 2011
dumfriesshire
Hi, i'm looking at thinning out some of my kit as I'm currently overloaded with stuff and am looking to free up some funds to go towards a new kayak.
I have for sale the following (will obviously discount postage charges for multiple purchases):

vango banshee 300, only used a few times (tend to use hammock more than tent) very well looked after, mint- £65 & £7 postage. NOW SOLD

visionary wetland 10x42 binoculars, pretty much as new, immaculate, with case, read some reviews on these, top notch binoculars, i just don't use them. £40 & £5 postage NOW SOLD

casio g shock gulfman, excellent condition only worn a few times, just over a year old and still has original box, £45 plus £5 postage. NOW SOLD

maglite xl50 torch, top quality, it is used but in great condition and works perfectly, have decided that I have too many torches,comes with original case, £20 plus £4 postage. NOW SOLD

army issue arctic bag compression sack, used/issued condition, straps are all mint though, good tough compression sack, bombproof. £5 plus £3 postage.

army issue camelbak with source bladder, camelbak is in excellent condition, has been issued but bag is mint, bladder has been used though. £10 plus £4 postage. NOW SOLD

TW hammocks drip rings & hammock webbing ( the webbing that is £7.99 on their website- it's effectively doubled over sewn tree huggers), only selling as I already have tree huggers. Will sell together for £8 plus £3 postage.

Mountainlife microfibre giant travel towel, used once and washed afterwards so mint condition, comes with its own stuff sack, £5 plus 2.50 postage. NOW SOLD

overboard camera case ( the type with the extension for zoom lens),great condition, unwanted gift as my camera is already waterproof! £10 plus 2.50 postage.

edelrid multibowl lightweight camping dish, 600ml capacity, unused still has label on it, will add a stainless folding spork with it. £7 the pair plus £3 postage.

Obviously if you are local you are more than welcome to pick up. I can take pics of items if required, but have been honest with the descriptions and google should gove you some indication as to pictures :) Most of the kit has spend most of its life in my kit cupboard as most of my trips out are by kayak or canoe so only end up taking bare essentials (and according to my wife, I have too much gear!).

cheers

steve

Last edited:

wales1

Aug 3, 2011
dumfriesshire
image.jpgthere you go, a pic of my gulfman, as you can see, it comes with original box etc etc. Shipping on this would be uk only though i'm afraid as my quoted postage would not cover shipping to netherlands.

Cheers

Steve

Last edited:

wales1

Aug 3, 2011
dumfriesshire
It's a genuine issue, so am thinking 3 litres. Can't vouch for exacts but it's certainly bigger than my 2 litre bladder I use for kayaking.

steve

Qwerty

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Ireland
www.instagram.com
Vango banshee sold!

So that's why so stopped replying to my pms even though I had indicated that I wanted to buy it early on in the thread and we were organising the cheapest option to post it. Well done to Steve27752 for getting a good buy, but thanks for nothing wales1 and not even the decency to tell me you had sold it to someone else.

wales1

Aug 3, 2011
dumfriesshire
apologies, just back online, what I had said was that I would look into the postage costs for Ireland if you gave me your address, I didn't hear back from you until it appears the morning after it sold and couldn't hold the item on the off chance you were going to give me your address for postage so I could get a postage quote, I did however get a random address for southern Ireland to estimate postage and it was shocking and as you hadn't responded I took the other buyer up on his offer that night. You didn't send me your address until the following day, you would be better off buying new as the postage was too much. Not sure about the parcel hotel thing you suggested as not sure where I would stand with regards paypal and how reliable the service is.
Please don't take offence, the sale was not viable as the postage would far offset the value of the item.

With regards the other items sold, they are all going in the post tomorrow, had to go away on a short notice business trip so apologies for the delay.

Many thanks

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE