Kinder suprise egg containers and ideas to put in

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I dont buy that stuff. I like Kinder Buenos...

But a friend gave me a load. Who am I to turn down free chocolate?

The toys are uninspiring, and I suspect most of the play metrit lies in the app.

But the yellow containers are full of potential. its amazing as to what can be made to go in them.

Are they watertight and what would you use them for?

The Frightful

Apr 21, 2020
Essex
I don't think they're watertight enough for full submerssion for dry goods but would make a good float so bobnewboys fishing kit gets my vote

Oliver G

Sep 15, 2012
Ravenstone, Leicestershire
Egg boxes if you want to carry quails eggs in your backpack, with some smoked salmon and avocado you've got a lovely breakfast.

Or alternatively, you can use them to put a muslin cloth in to keep your wash kit getting wet if you haven't had time to dry your facecloth.

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
Ha! I thought I was the only one who took these things seriously. I use them for lots. For eg., hiking, have one with a bit of vaseline in it in case my feet start tearing up or blistering. And/or, another with a bit of sudocrem in it for any chafing, sweat rashes, burns etc. that need a bit of adhesion and antisepsis. Anythinng with high viscosity will stay put in them

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I hadnt thought about it at all...but fate brings in opportunities.

And part of Bushcraft is about taking advantage of resources that may come my way.

Reactions: The Frightful

punkrockcaveman

Jan 28, 2017
yorks
Reuse recycle! I have thought about it but never used them yet. They are good fun to squeeze until the lid pops off though :)

I bet you could fit the melted outer chocolate into one of them.

Personally I'd probably but some hooks or catapult ammo in, maybe a spare bandset? Not all together like. It would probably double up as a fishing float well.

I bet you could fit a real stripped back sewing kit in one

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE