Kilts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
It used to be terifying when I was an adolesent being chased by drunk women to see if I had anything underneath. Nowadays it works more to my advantage ;D

Slightly smutty, but a friend of mine was once asked by a drunk woman at a wedding if anything was worn under the kilt. He, in a similar state, said. No, its all in perfect working order!':nono:

trekkingnut

Settler
Jul 18, 2010
Wiltshire
i use a £20 quid one from ebay whilst working all over the world. its highland park tartan (famous grouse colour) and its fine. It doesnt hang particularly well and the material doesnt feel as good as my normal kilt.... but my normal kilt is full weight and a rare tartan so exceeeeeedingly expensive!

you can pick up a military one for next to nothing.... black watch tartan doesnt really show dirt so badly either.... def be my recommendation!

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
I got mine at the Nethy Bridge Highland gathering, its wool, lovely thing, for £60- if you can hang on till the show season and go to a show....................
Problem is then that you need a belt, sporran, pin, sgian dubh- the cost of the kilt pales into insignificance !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE