Kettle - open fire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
does anyone have an actual picture of the 14cm zebra kettle? Also thanks for the shop link, but they only post to the uk. Are there any other stockists online?

If you can source one cheap in the UK Susi, find out how much the postage is to Finland and I don't mind sorting it out for you at this end.

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
susi Ive got a brand new 14cm zebra kettle thats been up my attic for ages if your up for a little bartering i,ll send it out to you ?

cheers Russ

susi

Nomad
Jul 23, 2008
Finland
Thanks guys for all the info and offers.

Today I bought one of these:

http://www.opa.fi/shop/product_details.php?p=132

For those unfamiliar with them, Opa is a Finnish brand, well designed and well made. We have some conventional kitchen pans made by Opa, and they've been superb.

The kettle itself has a reenforced base and the bail locks into the upright position. Am looking forward to using it soon, so will update its performance.

Thanks again and happy weekend to all!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Thanks guys for all the info and offers.

Today I bought one of these:

http://www.opa.fi/shop/product_details.php?p=132

For those unfamiliar with them, Opa is a Finnish brand, well designed and well made. We have some conventional kitchen pans made by Opa, and they've been superb.

The kettle itself has a reenforced base and the bail locks into the upright position. Am looking forward to using it soon, so will update its performance.

Thanks again and happy weekend to all!

Very nice Susi

Any idea if they ship to the UK ?

I'd quite like to treat myself to one of those at the end of the month.

susi

Nomad
Jul 23, 2008
Finland
Very nice Susi

Any idea if they ship to the UK ?

I'd quite like to treat myself to one of those at the end of the month.

"Toimitamme tilauksia ainoastaan Suomeen." - Looks like their own site only ships within Finland. I actually found mine in a fairly local supermarket (it was the last one!). Anyway, I'll have a look around and see if there is anyway to get one to the UK :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
"Toimitamme tilauksia ainoastaan Suomeen." - Looks like their own site only ships within Finland. I actually found mine in a fairly local supermarket (it was the last one!). Anyway, I'll have a look around and see if there is anyway to get one to the UK :)

Thanks Susi that would be most appreciated. If it looks like shipping is going to be expensive though don't bother for me.

susi

Nomad
Jul 23, 2008
Finland
OK delivery is 25€ for international :( Sorry.

But it looks like that covers everything you might buy in one go.

Send them an email Rich and see if they can reduce the cost of postage. I've ordered a couple of things from there and they've been really helpful.

Cheers, Michael.

It's another option Rich. You and I are close enough for one of us to take delivery. Does this have the makings of a group buy if there is more interest? Perhaps ask them what the first price break is for a group buy and take ti fromthere?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE