Keswick Mountain Festival 13-17th may

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Improviser

Tenderfoot
Just wondering if anyone is taking advantage of the ‘free’ events on offer? (albeit more outdoor/mountain stuff than bushy)

I'm doing the Clough head walk on the friday (8 mile total 200ft ascent, all places taken) then the bro-in-law is joining me on sat for a wild camp at a mystery location -own equipment required. My overnite gear all fits in snugpac bergen without side pockets attatched, be using them with yoke for clough head (8 max, 6 places booked inc. us).
Can’t wait to get the w-t-f looks when I set up the crusader cookset with pop can stove and the issue bivi bag gets its first airing this year against what I presume will be top ******** ‘status branded’ eqpt by others! :p

Then on sunday aft were on for the ‘be a mears clone in 3 hours’ ! sorry bushcraft skills run by the field studies council-covers firelighting,wild food,cordage and fish hooks I’ll have to make sure I’m in full tacticool Rambo mode :AR15firin to create the right impression - NOT!

I went last year & did a wild camp up from honister slate mine had a great time good laugh with superb weather to boot . It gets the bro-in-law out as hes got loads of kit but talks the talk but doesn’t do the do! Now I need to work on him goin halves on a canoe…

Hope any takers enjoy and its not too wet

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE