Kent group pub meet - 14th April

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Details for the April pub meet are:

When: Tuesday 14th April - 1930
Where: George and Dragon, Fordwich, Kent. - CT2 0DB

There is plenty of parking at the pub. Nearest station is Sturry, on the Ashford - Ramsgate line. From there it's a 5 minute walk up the road to the pub. There are also buses that go past the station from Canterbury, Herne Bay/Whitstable, Margate, and Ramsgate.

The pub is also on National Cycle Route 1.

Following the success of our March trip out, it would be good to use this pub meet to start planning out next outing in May.

I hope to see lots of you there.

Julia

Mar 14, 2015
Kent
Excellent! It'll be nice to find other people to start going out with! It's feels like a bit of a lonely existence down here in Dover!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PebblyBeach

Jan 14, 2015
Whitstable
Seems that post was too close to the truth, something's come up (nothing bad), and I won't be able to make the pub meet.

Looking forward to hearing about the May outing though.

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
Seeing as we have just moved house and the venue is now even closer I am going to do my best to attend this time, might even get Suzy to tag along.:)

If Birchwood is coming let me know and I'll bring that oilstone.

Rob.

Mar 14, 2015
Kent
Any campers out there fancy meeting up with a complete stranger and doing an overnighter this week, let me know. Based in Kent

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Wow, I disappear into the woods for a week and you've all replied. Liamg, Would be great to see you there. I've just spent a week out in the wilds, so can't really do this week, but would be great to have some new faces at the Kent group. See you all tomorrow!

Julia

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Oh, just to add, I'll try to bring a pile of Maps (mix of OS and Luxembourg probably), to have on the table so you can tell who we are if you don't know any of us.

Julia

Mar 14, 2015
Kent
Sorry, I totally missed the meeting. Had stuff with the wife I couldn't escape.. Would have been nice to meet new folk! If there's any way of letting me know when the camp is, I'd still love to come along! Loam

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
Great to meet Julia and Barry last night, the venue is also very nice and next to the river.
Looking forward to future meets.:)

Rob.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE