Kent Bushcraft & Bows

Oct 14, 2006
kent
Hi people

We are new to this forum, when and where is the meet and can we attend. Also do you meet up reguarly?

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
All welcome - Bloodline & others will be there on Saturday to sohw everybody around

Details are as follows

Canterbury OS map TR150605

Entrance is up the private road to Alcroft Grange
On the left past Little Hall Farm in the woods
Picture of car park is posted in the gallery
the public right of way paving is distinctive
& there is no height barrier

A Warden will be there on the day , we will all have to sign to
agree to behave - nothing unreasonable activities limited to
certain areas but free to walk around the whole site.

No mains water on site so I suggest you bring some
water in stream looks OK to filter & boil but is a distance
from were fires are allowed.

£10 donation to pinetum per person for overnight
£5 for the Sunday only (is that right Mike)

I have major transport problems at the mo so I may have to back out (sickly grin)
but so far interest from

Mike
Bloodline
Rob & Mel
Bardster
toomuchkittocarry
hellz
woodmonkey
chickenofthewoods
readaldoushuxley
snake
falky

Should be an excelant meet

Cheers
Nick

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Bardster said:
If its a prob Nick we can prolly sort out a lift? No biggie for me to go via Chatham rather than Detling.

Nice one mate - but I suspect I am going to be doing a close impersonation of a blue a***ed fly most of the weekend trying to get mobile for work on monday. Ill get back to you.

Cheers

Nick

Aug 27, 2006
Kent
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made our first meet so enjoyable. In spite of the downpour we really had a great time and learned a lot. Little L is now keen to go out to collect some tinder so that we can practise what you taught her at home (in the garden! ;) ).

Thanks again. :)

chickenofthewoods said:
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made our first meet so enjoyable. In spite of the downpour we really had a great time and learned a lot. Little L is now keen to go out to collect some tinder so that we can practise what you taught her at home (in the garden! ;) ).

Thanks again. :)

:(

Had to miss today sadly. Mrs. TMKTC had to go up North at the crack of dawn and I managed to get a nice lie in - when I realised it was raining :lmao:

Although I did managed to get some tabbing in later in the day - via the watering hole with the second half of the United v Liverpool game :)

Phil.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE