kelly kettle group buy

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
personally I would give the grills and pans a miss - they are not worth the money and not really all that practical. We have one with all the gubbins and as it boils water so quickly and you cannot use the kelly kettle without any water in it we found that cooking using the supplied utensils was really difficult and hurried. Just a thought :)

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
A lot of the guys over on Song of the Paddle have a volcano kettle of some sort and the general opinion is that the Eydon are the best quality wise followed by the ghillie kettle then the kelly kettle. I've a ghillie and have seen a good few kellys and the an eydon and I'm not sure there's too much in it. The bigger sales of the kellys mean you hear some negative comments but you pays your money..

Sandbag you're a nutter for the group buys, good on you!! :You_Rock_

Cheers,

Alan

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
I'm interested at the right price.

Looks like the ghillie kettle company is down the way from me, i wonder if it's worth phoning them up and or going in person for a discount ?

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
A lot of the guys over on Song of the Paddle have a volcano kettle of some sort and the general opinion is that the Eydon are the best quality wise followed by the ghillie kettle then the kelly kettle. I've a ghillie and have seen a good few kellys and the an eydon and I'm not sure there's too much in it. The bigger sales of the kellys mean you hear some negative comments but you pays your money..

Sandbag you're a nutter for the group buys, good on you!! :You_Rock_

Cheers,

Alan

me................... :)
ive been in touch with Eydon aswell as kelly..will let you know more on monday or tuesday...

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Wonder if Ghillie kettel could get Spinform (the makers for them) to do a batch in stainless or copper?

My understanding there is only one company, Spinform, and they make the kettles and sell direct.

Just ask 'em via email or sommat, if they can and willing.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Following repeated issues with my Eydon Storm Kettle, Popular 1 Litre model, and the attitude of the Eydon Kettle Co. Ltd, as expressed in their e-mail correspondence, I retract my original statement in support of this Company!

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
My understanding there is only one company, Spinform, and they make the kettles and sell direct.

Just ask 'em via email or sommat, if they can and willing.

correct they are only one company...and i have been in touch this morning..as you can problery guess from the above thread

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
hi guys ..here is what the Ghillie-Kettles are going to cost us as long as we reach 12 orders and this is the price to your door..i'll put this in the group buys and start it tomorrow

1.5 litre £30.55

1.0 litre £28.20

o.5 litre £25.26

Cook kits £12,92 {both sizes

Pot Support £5.00

Wok £3.75

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
I'm not in the market for one I don't think, but they look like very discounted prices - well done on another group buy sandbag! :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE