Kelly, Ghillie or Eydon kettle??

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
dosn't matter ghillie make all of them !!!!!!!
i'd say the ghillie one...but i would say that as i did a group buy for them

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
dosn't matter ghillie make all of them !!!!!!!
i'd say the ghillie one...but i would say that as i did a group buy for them

hmm interesting sandbag,do you know this for a fact due to the GB etc? My understanding was that from a quality point of view, Kelly was the poorest and Eydon was tops. Price, Ghillie was the cheapest and Eydon was the most expensive. I've a ghillie and love it to bits. I would go for what features you want cork/whistle, do you prefer the eydon shape and what's the cheapest in the size you want, I don't think there'll be much in it quality wise.

Cheers,

Alan

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
trust me i do...kelly did have thier kettle took thier buisness to eastern europe for a while but thats where the badly made ones came from. so now they are back being made at ghillies.. i love my ghillie kettle aswell the whistle it's a great little device...eydon look the nicest shape but cost more !!

stickbow

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2006
Northampton England
Must aggree with sandbag47 I bought a gillie in the group buy and have used it every weekend since not just for boiling water but I do all my cooking on it, sometimes for 4 of us although it is a bit awkward for all of us, the quality is great and they simply work well in all conditions.
If this one ever burns out I will definatly buy another.
(thanks again sandbag47) :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE