Keela Munro XL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
ReExcellent condition Keela Munro jacket. I bought this about six months ago, but prefer my Paramo stuff and this has lived in a storage box for the last few months. I'd be surprised if it's been worn half a dozen times and then only casually, so it's barely been used and certainly never been abused.

The jacket has no damage or marks whatsoever and apart from a little "fluff" on the Velcro here and there which could be plucked out is in almost new condition.

Details here....

Keela's flagship jacket capable of taking you through the toughest conditions imaginable. Has helped conquer the biggest mountains on the planet and is used by Mountain Rescue Teams, Tactical Forces and expedition teams all around the World.

Highly breathable/wickable

• Condensation control

• Attached rollaway hood with wired peak

• One handed drawcord mechanism volume adjuster

• One handed drawcord neck baffle

• Inner snow skirt

• Reinforced shoulder panels

• Scooped back

• Underarm zipped ventilation with double stormflaps

• Pivot action sleeve

• Shock cord with cord locks at hood, waist and hem

• Chin guard

• Concealed OS map security pocket

• Two zipped chest pockets with double stormflaps

• Two lower zipped pockets, fleece lined with stormflaps

• Two way front zipper with double stormflap, Velcro closure and snaps

• Velcro adjustable cuffs

• Mobile phone pocket

Weight:1.098kg

Please be aware these are on the large side. Please take one size smaller than normal.. I am a 46 / 47" chest, broad shouldered and can comfortably wear this over a baselayer and fleece. I usually border on the margins of XL / XXL. For more details check the Keela website.

Looking for £50 Paypalled and posted signed for to your door.

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE