Karrimor SF Stealth jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Juha

May 27, 2017
Northern Finland
Colour was easy:p Only grey was in right size. But nice to have something diffrent this time, usually I purchase od/camo. And for wintertime grey is quite good.
Also purchased used british army fleece, now I have good setup.
Jacket looks really robust and warm, I think that it is quite "silent" too so I can use it also for hunting. Wife said that now I do have enough jackets :lmao: but I guess that there is always something what you really "need"

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Aye Up Juha,

Congratulations.

Re the colour - I have commented on this previously - grey IS great camouflage, I use it frequently - just remain still!
Apart from the fact that (grey) squirrels use it very effectively there is some science out there somewhere that grey can take-on surrounding colours and the eye just passes over it.

I recall a demo of a single grey patch in the middle square of one side of a rubiks cube (the rest were yellow) and few people saw it out until it was highlighted.:)

Enjoy your jacket.

Juha

May 27, 2017
Northern Finland
Aye Up Juha,

Congratulations.

Re the colour - I have commented on this previously - grey IS great camouflage, I use it frequently - just remain still!
Apart from the fact that (grey) squirrels use it very effectively there is some science out there somewhere that grey can take-on surrounding colours and the eye just passes over it.

I recall a demo of a single grey patch in the middle square of one side of a rubiks cube (the rest were yellow) and few people saw it out until it was highlighted.:)

Enjoy your jacket.

That's true, I did try this jacket in forest and it did blend to green forwst. Of course movement will reveal you, it does not matter what you wear, if you move you'll get noticed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE