Karrimor SF Sabre 60-100, Side Pouches and Rain Cover in OD

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Karrimor Sabre 60-100 rucksack with Karrimor Side Pouches and Karrimor Rain Cover.

This rucksack has been used for two weekends and only carried from home, to car to tent and vice versa. It still has that “shiny” new look to the material.
The olive paracord replaced with a higher visibility orange mix to aid viability. The zip pulls are now replaced with the same paracord, terminating in lanyard knots to aid opening and closing in the dark and cold.
This rucksack has been exposed to smoke from cooking on an open fire and therefore has an authentic aroma of woodsmoke.
The rucksack is otherwise truly "as new," being bought new only a couple of months ago.

Description
Highly respected amongst extreme users for its sheer versatility. The Sabre 60-100 includes the SA (size adjustable) back system allowing on-the-back and on-the-move adjustments to reduce muscle fatigue.
The dividable main compartment and hooped lower entry zip allows easy access to equipment stored at the bottom of the rucksack. PLCE side pockets and hydration systems may also be attached.

Main fabric: KS100e
KS100e is a 1000 Denier Nylon fabric coated with a Silicone/PU elastomer for improved tear strength and flex resistance. Finished with a fluorocarbon durable water repellent (DWR) that improves the water resistance of the fabric.

Features
● SA back system
● Padded hip belt
● S-shaped shoulder harness
● Sternum strap
● Dividable main compartment
● Hooped lower entry zip
● Compatible with side pockets (PLCE)
● Lid carriage straps
● Zipped lid compartment
● Stuff pockets
● Crampon loops
● Twin ice axe holders
● Compression straps
● Grab handle on side
● Helmet friendly lid compression
● Rain cover included (solid colour coded)
● Rotproof thread
● Reinforced with bartacks
● Durable water repellent (DWR)
● YKK zips

I’m not interested in selling the pouches off separately unless a buyer only wants the pack alone.
New and this is as close as you’ll get, this lot will set you back at least £220 plus shipping.
Looking for £175 posted and paypalled for the complete setup, or £150 for the pack alone.

Feel free to PM me for more detailed pics or info.

As I am selling to reduce my kit mountain, I’m not really looking for trades.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE