Karrimor sabre 45l +side pouches and yoke,for plce infantry bergen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
I have a karrimor sabre 45l plus side pouches and yoke, it is in mint condition,the only mark on it, is that i have wrote my surname on the back (do it with all my pack's stupidly)of it just behind the straps in indelible marker,not visible when wearing,or from front,the writing is about 3 inches long 3/4 inch high(which can be marker'd over),the pouches and yoke are also in mint condition,there are no tears,rips,scuff's etc on any part of ruck,or pouches.

If anyone want's to down size i am after a PLCE Infantry bergen LONG BACK(not other arm's bergen,and not webtex) i have pouches for it so just want the bag,but do want in equally good nick,eg almost new(although dont mind if you have wrote your name on it in marker)

I cannot put up a pic,as for some reason Photobucket just wont let me copy my img images anymore? its only been used a few time's i will go through my old posts on here to see if i can find a pic and will state it is still in as good nick as then.
Will have to email pics to anyone that's interested as i cant find any pics on here of mine.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE