Karrimor sabre 45

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chatteris

Jan 5, 2010
Peterborough
I bought the rucksack with side pouches about a year ago, never used so it is in pristine condition. I don't like a large main pack so want to try a molle belt with harness type set up with lots of smaller pouches.

I am interested in this

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/ustmb4nx.html

With some pouches, a long shot i know but thought it was worth a go to see if anyone had something similar maybe.

Cheers, James :)

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Chatteris

Sorry, can't help oyu, but I must say I like the rig you are after.

I have been looking for something like that for a while, but didn't want to pay silly money for it, thanks for finding it.

Phill

Chatteris

Jan 5, 2010
Peterborough
lol no problem! It has been the best i have found, looks alot slimmer and less cumbersome than the big chest rigs. I don't have uch hope of finding a swap but thought it would be worth a try

Chatteris

Jan 5, 2010
Peterborough
yeah i thought about selling it, but am not a full member and at the moment have literally zero funds available so cannot subscribe unfortunately. Could ebay it or something but i always prefer things to go to someone likeminded ya know so thought i would try on here first.

effzedess

Apr 29, 2010
Peterborough
Hi Chatteris, You say you don't like a large main pack, perhaps a Karrimor Sabre 35 would suit you better.

As luck would have it, I have a Sabre 35 and am looking to go up in size to a 45 :rolleyes: Perhaps a swap with some cash to make up the difference :D

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Hi Chatteris

I have some PLCE Webbing ie: a yoke, belt, 3 x utility/water bottle pouches and a double ammo pouch with alll the straps to set it up. I can also include a pair of mess tins which fit into a utility pouch nicely. I can also add some cash to make up any shortfall

Any use to you?

Merry Christmas

Max

Last edited:

Chatteris

Jan 5, 2010
Peterborough
sorry guys, i have some 58 webbing, lots of other rucksacks, daypacks. Just looking for one of those belt/harness molle systems as i can put less/more on it. I looked at the plce but i just do not need the weight that comes with the durable military kit.

I think it would probably be best to wait til i join up and stick it in classifieds i was just hoping there would be someone in the opposite position to me :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE