Karrimor Ridge 40-45L Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
I great sack that I need to part with after just a few outings.
Full details can be found here, though mine is a later version with some subtle improvements like the adjustable axe loops.

This is a great pack in an ideal size for short trips. I've used it on three separate outings: one of 5 days and a couple of overnighters. Apart from some light soiling and a small scuff under one of the hip belts the condition is really excellent.

It's extremely comfortable for load carrying. The expandable side-pockets allow you to enlarge sideways for woodland terrain. The ice-axe loops can be adapted to carry an axe as they attach through a buckle and are adjustable. The pockets on the hip belt are great for compass, trail snacks and compact camera.

It includes a waterproof cover and some suitable bushcrafty freebies. This was £50 new and I will take £30 including postage. These pictures aren't the best, being from my phone as I left my camera elsewhere - but there is nothing to hide!
3740705104_8a6fbc7592.jpg

3739911635_4216a3c503.jpg

May 21, 2013
Lancashire
Hi,

I don't suppose you've still got this rucksack have you - I've had one of these for years and it's showing its age in a big way but I can't find any modern equivalent !

Danny

I great sack that I need to part with after just a few outings.
Full details can be found here, though mine is a later version with some subtle improvements like the adjustable axe loops.

This is a great pack in an ideal size for short trips. I've used it on three separate outings: one of 5 days and a couple of overnighters. Apart from some light soiling and a small scuff under one of the hip belts the condition is really excellent.

It's extremely comfortable for load carrying. The expandable side-pockets allow you to enlarge sideways for woodland terrain. The ice-axe loops can be adapted to carry an axe as they attach through a buckle and are adjustable. The pockets on the hip belt are great for compass, trail snacks and compact camera.

It includes a waterproof cover and some suitable bushcrafty freebies. This was £50 new and I will take £30 including postage. These pictures aren't the best, being from my phone as I left my camera elsewhere - but there is nothing to hide!
3740705104_8a6fbc7592.jpg

3739911635_4216a3c503.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE