Withdrawn Karrimor KSB’s & USAF Fleece

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
A few more bits to go, all prices include UK postage except for the ration packs which are collection/meet up only, payment via BT (preferred) or Paypal. Happy to meet deliver within reason (I travel between Telford area and West Brom area most days). UK only please.

Firstly a rare pre-pro genuine USAF Polartec fleece jacket size large/long, exceptional warmth to weight ratio. Two exterior pockets and two large interior mesh pockets, reinforced shoulders and arms with stretchy, breathable side sections. Rare in the fact that this does not have the usual Velcro fields for nametapes etc so less military looking.
Brand new and unworn, £ 30 - NOW £25 -

- NOW SOLD - Next is a pair of original Karrimor (back when they produced quality kit) KSB boots size 11, made by Garmont of Italy, suede/cordura fabric, no waterproof lining, plenty of wear left in them and have been in storage for quite a few years, complete with aftermarket sorbothane insoles (though these may need replacement) £30 - NOW £25 -

- NOW SOLD - Lastly five UK issue 24 hour ration packs, all vegetarian menus and unopened, the contents may be up to 12 months out of the BBE of date but I’ve eaten these things years after that, collection or meet up only on these please, £5 each or all five for £20

Last edited:

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
Slim chance I know but if anyone has a HPG Tarainsert they’d like to trade for one of the above I’d be up for that, may also be interested in other HPG, cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE