just joined, hi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
F

faolin little wolf

hi everyone

just introducing myself i'm a bushcrafter from northumberland (bedlington) just wonderin if theres anyone in my area who'd fancy a pow wow to excange some skills ps. im a celtic shaman and would like to hear from any like minded individuals

keep walking the green path, thanks

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Welcome to bushcraft UK it's good to have you. I dare say there's a few in your area, check out the meet up forum below this one.

If you've any questions then ask away, there's some great minds on here that can point people to nearly all the answers....take advantage of them ;)

Enjoy the site :D

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
Welcome to the forum Faolin. As Tony says, if you have questions, ask them. Someone on this site will usually know the answer, and if they don't, they'll probably know someone who does ;) There are no silly questions, only silly answers.

F

faolin little wolf

hi everyone thanks for the welcome, hope to see you guys sometime at a meet, can anyone tell me when and where the next one is?

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
You'll have to check out the meetups and social chatter forum.... I'm sure there are some other folks in your area that would be happy to meet up for a night or two. The official bushmoots only happen once or twice a year (spring and summer)....and you just missed the summer one which is held down here in wales every summer :( ..... hope to see you there next year ;)

:D
Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE