Just joined Belgian

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ruud

Jun 29, 2012
Belgium
www.rudecheers.wordpress.com
Hi all

I've just registered and I am looking forward to reading and learning a lot of new things here.

I'm into bushcraft since my childhood but I went to Sweden a few years ago and since then I'm practicing on advanced techniques like starting fires by friction etc. I'm sure the info on this forum will inspire me to try a lot of new things like making leather sheats and stuff like that.

I visit Sweden every year to practise bushcraft in summer and winter conditions, so if you like an adress to practise these skills, don't hesitate to ask me by PM.

greetings!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I live nearby Antwerp, not too far from Brussels (Belgium is rediculously small :p )
Not an area I knew well - in my spare time I either headed for the woods around Brussels or went to the Ardenne.
I am afraid that my command of Flemish was very poor as I lived in a Francophone commune most of the time... though I understood enough Flemish to give me a head start on understanding Africaans when I travelled in S Africa.
Good to have you aboard!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE