Just finished

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

warthog1981

Life Member
Jun 3, 2004
1,900
123
45
Fife
Hello I posted picture of a Dave Budd blade that I re handled a little while ago and have just got around to making a new sheath for it so here's the pictures :)

DSCF0017.jpg


DSCF0012.jpg


DSCF0014.jpg


DSCF0020.jpg


DSCF0022.jpg


cheers Russ
 
Nicely multi period that one :approve: Everything from Iron Age to Viking :D and it'll still look good with today's kit too.

I do like the thonging feature :)

cheers,
M
 
Cheers folks that's praise from you topknot thanks :)
There no where near up to your quality but there sure serviceable :)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE