Just been to Aldi

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I just nipped out in the torrential rain to my local Aldi. Lots of interesting bushy stuff in there.

I came back with a sleeping bag liner (mummy shape) and a reduced price windproof base layer. They also had a solo tent for £19.99, a camp bed (looked heavy), inflatable mats (looked bulky), a dome tent, a gas stove, and other bits and pieces.

They also had their tinned cassoulet which is a favourite camp food of mine. Huge and hearty and filling at the end of a long day.

Anyway, worth a look for those on tight budgets, or new members looking for starter kit. It may not be the very top quality, but Aldi gear is often better than its price tag. If anyone sees their non-stick camping pan set I cannot recommend it highly enough.

They also had a telescope in there which caught my eye. That was reduced to £25. Sorely tempted.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
I bought the one man tent to spend some time with my little girl in the garden getting her used to tents.
Its a great little tent for the price.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Going back to Aldi tomorrow... hopefully pick up another 3W torch... they are very very good and for less than a fiver, a bargain to boot!

johntarmac

May 17, 2015
Herts
What a swizz, the torch is £6.99 in our Aldi. Got it though and first impressions are it's a nice little torch. The BBQs are sold out here but on ebay for almost the same money.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE