journeyman course with woodlore

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 21, 2005
dublin ireland
hi guys ive booked a course with woodlore for next year the journeyman and was wondering if anyone has done it and what feedback you could give me about the course what the course entails please yours nigel. :)

jem seeley

Tenderfoot
Sep 7, 2004
framlingham suffolk
Not going to spoil it for you by telling you what to expect! I did this course 2 Autumns ago -it was excellent.My advice to you is to practice everything you did on your Fundamental Bushcraft & then practice some more.You'll learn alot about yourself. :) Enjoy!

I did my Journeyman last September, and I can only echo the advice so far, practice your skills, bow drill, fishing and shelter building. Also dress for the weather and take extra to change into at the end of the course, my kit was ripe by the end :eek: . above all enjoy and learn, it is a great course.

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
I got back from the Journeyman last Sunday. But, like the others, I reckon saying too much would spoil it for you. It's a tough course, but practise all your skills so far and you'll not only learn a lot about yourself but enjoy doing so!!

Oh, and you can take your saw with you. I don't think it mentions it on the kit list, but it would come in handy anyway. If you have learned how to use an axe, you could take that as well - it's not central to the course, but you will get opportunities to practice using it if you want.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE