Joker Bushlord

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kadushu

If Carlsberg made grumpy people...
Jul 29, 2014
Kent
3ADF3B0F-5FE7-47C4-B5CF-5EB8EB7A76A0.jpeg

After a hasty name change from Bushlore to Bushlord, I think Joker may be onto a winner.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Looks nice, and I must admit the Joker brand is growing on me, but I feel they have tough competition on the market.

Reactions: Kadushu

Kadushu

Jul 29, 2014
Kent
It looks nice, but they already have a very similar model called Nordico.
I was trying to work out the difference between them earlier and you're right they are very similar. I notice they've gone for Sleipner steel on the Bushlord so that changes it up a bit.

Reactions: gra_farmer

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
I was trying to work out the difference between them earlier and you're right they are very similar. I notice they've gone for Sleipner steel on the Bushlord so that changes it up a bit.
Does it? 14C28N is a good steel, and for me, there is not anything in it between 14C28N and Sleipner steel based upon my experience.

Now Sleipner Vs cruwear that is a is a completely different story.....note for Joker brand please experiment :)

Reactions: Kadushu

Kadushu

Jul 29, 2014
Kent
Does it? 14C28N is a good steel, and for me, there is not anything in it between 14C28N and Sleipner steel based upon my experience.

Now Sleipner Vs cruwear that is a is a completely different story.....note for Joker brand please experiment :)
From memory I think 14C28N and Sleipner have similar compositions? No idea why Sleipner is almost always compared to D2.

Yes Cruwear would put it in a different league, as would 3V or Magnacut. Different price bracket too ;-)

Reactions: gra_farmer

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE