Joint effort knife

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
This piece of 01 tool steel was sent to me by (bob) aka juttle for me to practice a little engraving ,which I did and some filework too,once I was happy with the article I then sent it back to juttle thinking not too much more about it.
Until I recieved a pm from him saying he had put an edge on it scaled it and also made a sheath.he has since sent the joint effort knife to me as a gift which I can't thank him enough.all your comments good and bad welcome .

null-24.jpg

null-26.jpg

null-25.jpg

And here's one with the awesome sheath
null-27.jpg

null-30.jpg

null-29.jpg

Last edited:

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Spent the afternoon admiring juttles work and adding my finishing touches to the filework and engraving .thanks juttle for making me a happy man and allowing me to work upon your well crafted blades .

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
This beauty will be my boys first bushy knife he's only two years old so a little way off owning it just yet .
Thanks all for the great comments ,and on behalf of juttle and I thanks for being a great community .

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Top men, both of you! Two heads may not always be better than one, but a joint effort will always give an interesting result - and there's the proof................atb mac

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE