@johnfenna

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

RolloBcraft

New Member
Oct 6, 2024
3
1
50
Warwickshire
Hello All
Complete newbie here.
I’m trying to get in touch with @johnfenna to purchase his DIY clothing and equipment book but I can’t seem to find a pm for him.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be deeply grateful.

John, if you read this- Hello, how are you? I enjoy your posts and, may I buy your book please!?!
Cheers
Rollo
 
John's around Rollo, he was last here this morning.

The reason you can't message him or anyone else just yet is you're a new member and messaging privelages aren't granted until you've done 10 or so posts.
 
@John Fenna
If you would like Rollo to contact you, you could drop him a PM, to which he can reply immediately, no need for him to wait to build a post count. New members need to clear the manual post approval stage to initiate a PM conversation, but not to reply to one.

Chris
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE