job vacancies in scotland ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
This school was discussed in a previous thread and not favourably. You will notice that the web site gives no information whatsoever on the qualifications or experiance of the instructors. When someone emailed them about this they said they could not give any further information because of the Data Protection act.

It is a shame as they are pretty close to me and it could have been a good way to spend my weekends.

chris chris

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 25, 2004
keswick
Ouch, Thanks John, seem to remember that. So you won't be applying then ?

Shocking.

At this time of the year I have a really good look at who's doing what as everyone revamps their stuff in some fashion. Allways looking to do something exciting and this one stood out as being vary grey on who they are and what you actually get, let alone what they have actually done in the past, pictures of peoples backs and not faces in my opinion never look good, neither does what looks like more than netiquette 'fair play' on using other schools presentation info.

Chris

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Of course i have to add that I do not know anyone who has actually attended one of their courses so it could be that it is a fantastic course that is badly marketed. If anyone has been on one of their courses I would love to hear how it went.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE