Job Lot of misc stuff, clear out- Raspberry PI 2, Prohands, Edwin Jagger etc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
You get everything in the two photos

I am not going to write out everything, but the Raspberry PI is the new model that i never got around to using, i also bought a case for it. The pro hands, hand exercisers are new and unused, the Edwin Jagger shaver is new and unused. These five items alone are on Amazon right now for nearly £100.

There is also fishing reels, used once at most, bought within the last 3 years and i have no idea how much i would have paid for them, i forgot to take the names before i packaged them, but i am sure one is a Japanese reel made by Okuma, and i am sure i bought it in the USA in 2013 and never used it, the other might be a Daiwa, but don't quote me on that. I know i bought all three in fishing shops.

2 x Pat Crawford friction folders UK legal
1 x Douk Douk Tiki slipjoint new
Sack ups knife protector to hold 12 knives - new

About £25 in fishing hooks
A load of new safety scissors
DMT folding sharpener
fishing line,
steel wire
fishing weights
and whatever else is in the photos.

I have no idea what is a fair price so lets try £90 posted, payment by bank transfer. I am not interested in splitting, i just need to make room so want to get rid of them in one go.
1tmryb.jpg

qzownr.jpg

Last edited:

Bartsman

Forager
Jan 5, 2013
Princetown
Hey there,

As an option, if you're interested in splitting the lot, I'm interested in all the hooks & the JW book.

Please let me know if that's an attractive proposition

BW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'd have the Pro-hands if you fancied splitting that completely random and unrelated stuff....��

On the assumption the OP does choose to split , I'd be happy to take the Blue Unit if you wish Spaniel Man. I could pick up from Churchingford.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE