jet boil heads up at go outdoors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
I think the shaded out home delivery and reserve for collection tabs may mean that you have to go and buy this in person. My reading of the site anyway.

If a Jet Boil is something you really want it could be worth giving your local branch a call to find out.

I don't think its in stock dude.

bigandy

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
horwich lancashire
Your right I can't find one, I was gonna be cheeky and purchase a few. Alas I had forgotten about January sales! My local one (wigan) told me they only ever had one in before the sales.

madgaz

Forager
Sep 21, 2011
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Well, I called my local store (Pudsey) and the lad who answered ran off to check. Came na k saying 'we have 10 in stock' Winner...I'll get 2, one for me and one for eBay ;-) Shot over (half hour drive) and they had about 10 Coleman boxes next to one Jetboil Flash (not the PCS as advertised) The lady I spoke to was helpful but despite a tannoy announcement nobody owned up. She said she could do the Flash for £50 as a good will gesture bit I wasn't too bother. She then said if there was anything else they would give me a bit of discount but there isn't anything in particular I'm after :( Ah well...bummer.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

bigandy

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
horwich lancashire
I just rang customer services to check stocks, she said they had one left in the company but her computer did nt show which store! She did offer an apology that it should have been removed

havocsdad

Jun 10, 2010
dorset
I went to my Local Go Outdoors yesterday after recieving all the hype emails, everything I wanted they didnt have and had no intention of having was the impression I got, I wanted simple things like socks, only ones thay had were kids sizes at reduced prices. Think I'll try and stick to the independants in future

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE