Jean Turner Wood Supplier

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
I recently bought some wood form an internet trader called Jean Turner, her link is here: www.jeanturner.co.uk

I found her very friendly and helpful over email, her prices are reasonable for wood which she assures me is all in accordance with CITES and other agreements, she also has some nice english hardwoods.

The woods were posted well wraapped up and Jean posted them exactly when she said she would, next day, meaning i had to wait very little time:)

Jean was also helpful in reccommending me soem woods, i was ordering more to keep a stockpile than for specific projects and JEan chose me some really nice bits. I also noticed that the wood i recieved from Jean was mostly flat and square, which helped cut down on time spent flattening scales and blocks to ensure no gaps in knife handles. I thought this was a really nice touch.

So, if you have some wood you need to buy,i'd highly reccommend Jean: jean@jeanturner.co.uk

p.s. i'd just likew tp point out that Jean offered me no discounts and i published this review off my own back, i stand to gain nothing from it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE