January Bushcraft Micoadventure.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Sleep socks/boots are a really good idea, especially if you get some that have a sole, so you can keep them on when you get up in the night for the inevitable bladder moment.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Sleep socks/boots are a really good idea, especially if you get some that have a sole, so you can keep them on when you get up in the night for the inevitable bladder moment.

If you have a pair with a sole, and it's damp out when you nip to the shrubbery, do you not then bring that moisture into your sleeping bag when you return?

J

bearbait

If you have a pair with a sole, and it's damp out when you nip to the shrubbery, do you not then bring that moisture into your sleeping bag when you return?

J

My Rab down booties have a removeable sole so you wouldn't get that problem. Plus you can leave the soles at home to save weight if necessary. Being down the booties squish down small. Not cheap though. But I find decent gear works and lasts, and is generally worth the funds in the long run.

richardhomer

Settler
Aug 23, 2012
STOURBRIDGE
Sounds like a nice night. I have always suffered with cold feet at night even at home. Which I have always found strange as in the day night I suffer from over hot feet!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE