For Sale Jackets : Buffalo special 6 kaki 38, Gorka 5 splav, snugpak softshell

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Namar

Tenderfoot
Jun 21, 2016
Europe
Hi,

Emptying my closets before leaving for a while (on my way to learn outdoor living in remote Canada ) I have for sale :

A Buffalo special 6, size 38, color olive green
It's a recent model and brand new, I don't think it was worn more than twice.
asking for 110£ shipping included

I also have a Gorka 5 jacket by Splav, fabric is more waterproof than on other brands and it's a bit more lightweight (about 1kg if remember well), reacts almost like a ventile jacket to rain, windproof and very water resistant (shower proof, and get the same cardboard aspect when soaked), but much more affordable, and more abrasion resistant.
Size is 4 / 44-46 (170-180cm height, 88-96 chest) but it's quite loose fitting, so you can either put plenty of clothes under, or be taller and/or larger, it'll fit without problems.
Unused and brand new, 70£ with shipping.

Finally, a Snugpak proximity softshell
Worn twice so in perfect condition, size S but very large fit, model in olive with hood, very warm and waterproof, but I don't like softshells.
40£ with shipping.

Pictures on demand for every items, everything is in great condition and was stored in a dark and dry place.
And if you have any question, don't hesitate of course.

Thanks for watching

Last edited:

samobaggins

On a new journey
Mar 26, 2014
Bicester
Hi,

Emptying my closets before leaving for a while (on my way to learn outdoor living in remote Canada ) I have for sale :

A Buffalo special 6, size 38, color kaki, got it second hand from a friend who hasn't used it, bought it from him to put above other clothes but in fact I rather put the other clothes above the special 6 so I took one size smaller.
So it's a recent model and brand new in perfect condition, the pile is all fluffy like it was on it's first day.
asking for 100£ shipping included

I also have a Gorka 5 jacket by Splav, fabric is more waterproof than on other brands and it's a bit more lightweight (about 1kg if remember well), reacts almost like a ventile jacket to rain, windproof and very water resistant (shower proof, and get the same cardboard aspect when soaked), but much more affordable, and more abrasion resistant.
Size is 4 / 44-46 (170-180cm height, 88-96 chest) but it's quite loose fitting, so you can either put plenty of clothes under, or be taller and/or larger, it'll fit without problems.
Unused and brand new, 70£ with shipping.

Finally, a Snugpak proximity softshell
Worn twice so in perfect condition, size S but very large fit, model in olive with hood, very warm and waterproof, but I don't like softshells.
40£ with shipping.

Pictures on demand for every items, everything is in great condition and was stored in a dark and dry place.
And if you have any question, don't hesitate of course.

Thanks for watching

Hi I’m interested in the gorka 5 jacket
Can you send pics and put to pit size please. S

Namar

Tenderfoot
Jun 21, 2016
Europe
Hi
for a size M i would say yes without problems, for a size L maybe, depending on how many layers you want to wear under.
I’ll make some measurements this evening and will keep you updated

Jan 29, 2021
California
Hi Namar,

Is your Buffalo Shirt still up for grabs? Any pictures? What's the pit to pit measurement (had to ask since I heard Buffalo fits a tad bigger)?

Any chance you ship to the US? I don't mind paying extra for intl dispatch. These are Impossible to get here in this size!

Thanks!

Namar

Tenderfoot
Jun 21, 2016
Europe
Hi

The buffalo is still for sale indeed, no pictures taken yet but i can send you some, i'll do this during the week, i'll take the measurement as well, it's in brand new condition.
And sure, no problem shipping it to the US, it might be a bit pricey though but it's not that heavy :
according to the national post service, it should be between 30 and 45euros depending on the weight of the package. Deciding if you want an insurance is up to you i'd say.

I totally understand, this is definitely my best cold and wet weather gear, worth having it !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE