Jackets. ArcTeryx. Montane. Buffalo.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Few Jackets, I really have got way too many.. All are well worn but any marks are cosmetic.

The Arteryx gear is genuine made in Canada gear. I find the Arcteryx gear the best quality out there.

Arcteryx Windproof Softshell.. 5 pockets, 2 chest, 2 handwarmers, 1 sleeve.

Sixe Large, but the Arteryx range is quite cose fitting and Ide put this as a medium.. It is quite stretchy though. This is very similar to the Tad Gear range of softshells but better made.

This was around the £150 mark when new. £50 posted.

003-12.jpg

004-11.jpg

Arcteryx fleece jacket.. 3 pockets, one inside. This is a medium but would put it a petite small amd would suit a lady or teenager in my opinion.

This again was around £140. £40 posted.

005-10.jpg

006-10.jpg

Montane Belay Jacket in Pertex, Pile lining and complete with removable hood.. Size is XL but again Ide put it a little smaller at a Large.

£50 posted.

008-10.jpg

009-8.jpg

With hood attached.

013-6.jpg

Buffalo Special 6 shirt in cobalt blue, well used and a coulple of marks to the front from fishing endevours. Big main pocket with side zips for ventilation. Label says size 40 which is around a medium.

£30 posted. SOLD.

011-5.jpg

Thanks folks.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE